Even the best technologies and software applications falter & fail in the market-place if they are NOT sufficiently bootstrapped against Functional, Logical, Usability or Performance failures.
QA / Testing is either never budgeted or the coding effort eats into it, so that at war-time delivery conditions, Products always end up giving customers the first chance to find grave errors.
BudgetQA as a model brings a structured QA process that can maximize test coverage at a very affordable budget.
A QA Kick-start Basic Service from BudgetQA is available at a pre-paid monthly plan of $1000 along with a onetime initiation fee of $500. The service will include access to:
- Full fledged Test Lab with Linux, Windows and Mac testing environments
- Hosted test management platform with complete access and visibility
- Pre-defined Hours of Manual Testing effort every month
- QA Architect involvement and governance of the QA exercise
- Multi-Browser testing in IE, Firefox, Safari and Flock
- Application profile build and maintenance (For test case to product functionality mapping)
- Extensive reporting and overall QA knowledge Management
- Automation Roadmap creation for future automation and framework Development if needed
- Availability of an enhanced portfolio of skill sets in tools such as Selenium, TestNG, OpenSTA, Mantis, Watir and more
Additional manual testing can be purchased at $500 for every additional 40 tester hours on an as and when required basis. The deliverables in this engagement will include:
1. The Defect reports
2. Test Bench Management and Daily Test Run reports; aiming towards the total QA Knowledge management.
3. The Test coverage and Defect count analysis report to plan every QA cycle adequately
This engagement will also enable to the client to convert to a full blown multi-member dedicated testing team when they wish so.