ITFlux understands that offshore product development requires us to imbibe and breathe the client's philosophy and vision of the product and market place it targets.
We believe that a true partnership in an outsourced product development engagement will require offshore teams to work in very close collaboration with the client's Product Owners.
Our strong Agile Product Development model allows engagements to progress in small steps converting a product vision to a reality
ITFlux is the kind of Offshore Product Development Company that can engage customers during any stage of the product life cycle offering them
• Design and development Services
• Product feature enhancements and Re-engineering
• API Development and Third party Integration
• Product Testing and QA
• Product Release and License management
• Product Platform Migration
• Product Packaging for distribution
• Product maintenance and Support
We understand that engaging external companies for product development services is a very strategic decision for all companies and they need to find the most reliable partner with whom they can work long term.
Our Agile Product Development approach coupled with our years of outsourced Product Development expertise can provide you with the right blend of Engineers, Analysts and testers who can bring your software product to the market faster and cheaper.
Outsourced Software Product Development is all about the offshore product development Company acting as an extended development arm of the client company and having, acquiring and building the specific skills needed to do R&D, Integration, core development and testing
ITFlux team brings years of experience in working with Research and Development groups and managing outsourced product development teams as extended R&D facilities
ITFlux Product development services can help clients in
• New product envisioning and strategizing
• Technology Selection and advisory roles
• Structured and repeatable methodology
• Market intelligence to base new product features
• Scalable architecture that can accommodate future product path
• Shortening release cycles while releasing new features
• Creating effective and efficient documentation